Re-Engage Your Most Powerful Intentions
Objective: Identify and have a great time achieving important goals in pursuit of your personal purpose, goals and dreams.
Approach: Results Collaboration using the Play 2 Win Method
Description: Define, plan, powerfully pursue and achieve success in important areas of your life by harnessing the spirit of play in combination with support and accountability.
Ideal Candidates: Individuals who want to have fun identifying and achieving meaningful goals in important facets of their lives, including personal growth, relationships, career, health, creative expression, finances, etc.
How It Works: Personal Momentum is surprisingly simple…
- We’ll identify meaningful goals to achieve and explore the “why” behind them to make sure they align with your hopes, dreams and life purpose. You may, however be challenged to take on a “bigger game” than what you are normally used to, one that truly inspires and motivates you to play full out.
- Once connected to the why, we’ll approach the process as a fun, challenging “winnable game” worth designing, playing well, and winning.
- Approaching your game with a spirit of play reduces pressure, self-judgment, and unrealistic expectations, making the process much lighter, fun and ultimately successful.
- In the process of “playing to win” your “game,” you’ll overcome challenges, gain insights, develop new skills, keep score, and have more fun generating successes as opposed to just “working” at it.
- We’ll design your game to include other people (beyond your advisor) and creative support structures, which will make it more fun, rewarding and more likely that you will succeed. There is power in creative design and in partnering up with others who can and would be delighted to provide knowledge, expertise and support.
What Will Happen: You’ll experience immediate results…
- Move rapidly from confusion to clarity, from inaction to action, and from apathy to excitement.
- Operate with a greater sense of curiosity, creativity and playful energy.
- Remain focused on the important details and milestones of the game, which help you achieve your goal(s) more rapidly, leaving less time to worry about “What’s in the way,” or “What could go wrong.”
- Leverage the “Spirit of play” allows you to remain outside your comfort zone longer, expanding your rate of personal growth and accelerating your ability to create results.
- Appreciate the value of peer, mentor and community support as it relates to achieving personal goals.
How You’ll Transform: Personal Momentum will fully equip you to…
- Identify, select and evaluate goals that are aligned with your life purpose, vision and mission.
- “Gamify” goal setting and getting so that you achieve goals faster and enjoy the process more.
- Incorporate the “Spirit of play” into your everyday life, reducing stress and increasing enjoyment.
- Transform your use of resources and support in the pursuit of personal goals.
- Reach more goals that are important and aligned with your values and purpose, greatly enhancing your experience of life!
|6 Week Option (6 Sessions)||$240.00 ($40 per session)|
|8 Week Option (8 Sessions)||$280 ($35 per session)|
|12 Week Option (12 Sessions)||$360 ($30 per session)|
|6 Week Option (6 Sessions)||$360 ($60 per session per couple)|
|8 Week Option (8 Sessions)||$416 ($52 per session per couple)|
|12 Week Option (12 Sessions)||$540 ($45 per session per couple)|
* Note: None of our couples programs should construed as couples counseling. We will be focused on what you are working towards in the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual realms as a couple, and there will likely be some negotiation around which aspects of your journey you choose to focus on as a couple. Should we begin to touch on deeper relationship challenges (beyond goals) we will still complete the Personal Momentum program, but I will recommend a certified counselor to address those more sophisticated relationship specific challenges.
Cost of not choosing Personal Momentum? Wasted time, wasted energy, more frustration, more overwhelm and more dissatisfaction with yourself, your relationships and your life!